Global Education and Training
Global Education and Training (GET) provides a gateway to expertise at Illinois and transformative learning experiences. Through customized executive training programs, professional capacity building opportunities and short term thematic programs for students, Illinois prepares today’s global workforce.
GET Fast Facts
- 23 years of experience providing superior, custom-designed executive education programs.
- Since 1993 over 6000 high level executives, government officials, scientists, business and academic leaders from China have successfully completed GET’s non-degree programs though the China Executive Leadership Programs (CELP).
- GET/CELP is certified by the China State Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs (SAFEA) as an Official China Overseas Training Program.
- In 2015 GET hosted the EducationUSA Leadership Institute on international student mobility for government officials and higher education administrators from 7 countries who were nominated by U.S. embassies abroad. This program was sponsored by the U.S. Department of State in partnership with the Institute of International Education.
- Over 200 international undergraduate students participate each year in thematic short term programs.
- GET has partnered with over 60 institutions worldwide to train their global leaders and professionals.